Thursday, September 13, 2012

He's Back Inside

Remember this guy?

I have an awful feeling this story's not going to end well.


Well, he's back in again.

"His arrest in July came just three days after he had been freed from prison in Perth, 30 miles to the north, after spending six years in solitary for previous offences involving nakedness.

Sheriff James Williamson told Gough, who has also refused legal representation, that he was concerned that he had not met or co-operated with social workers drawing up the background report ordered. The sheriff said: "Will you meet with them and assist them?"
When Gough responded, "No, not really", Sheriff Williamson said he had been left with no choice but to jail him for five months. "

I don't blame him for rejecting the social workers and psychiatrists. But he's engaged in a political struggle (one with which I disagree), hoping that the legal system will be the first to blink. In England, maybe - I wouldn't put it past some judges to agree that the right to expose yourself = basic human right. In Scotland, no way - especially not for a 'Sooth-moother'*.

The sad thing is, he's been inside for five years. And the longer he's inside the more he's invested in the struggle and the more inclined he is to throw good years after bad.












* Shetland expression used about anyone from south of Orkney.       

6 comments:

JuliaM said...

My sympathy for him is tempered by the news that, when intercepted and advised his route would take him past a school, he refused to change course or accept the offer of a lift in a police van past the school.

So he's been checkmated by the authorities using 'the chiiiikllllldreeeen!' as a cast-iron excuse. The idiot...

Hugh Oxford said...

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/08/local/la-me-0908-public-nudity-20110908


"Retired math teacher David Goldman and his husband, Michael Koehn, were sharing a pleasant alfresco moment at a public plaza in the heart of the Castro district this week, passing a slender joint between them (medicinal, of course), as Eric Anderson sunbathed one table over. Naked."

The Liberal Democrat vision.

cheap umrah packages said...

That's an excellent Video! Thank you, we had a lot of fun to surf through all the hyperlinks although there are a several which don't perform anymore.

Cheap flights To Harare said...

I was very happy that I discovered this website. I needed to thank you for this excellent information. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind.

www.resumeperk.com/blog/resume-experiencetips-by-the-best-resumes-writing-services said...

I have read this article twice and I still can not understand what you are talking about. I would be so grateful if someone, who knows, explained me.

Anonymous said...

Russian ladies you can find out about the candidate precisely what is significant for you in a relationship, however it is generally not russians brides standard to discuss it toward the start. For instance, conduct in strife circumstances, complex character qualities, family connections, a craving to have youngsters and thoughts regarding their childhood, and so on.