Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bad Boys, Good Mothers


Posted by: DNT WATCH DAT, ENDZ INIT on 5:23pm Fri 4 Jul 08
I KNEW BUGZ AKA DIS UTE...HE DONT DESERVE TO DIE BUT WHENEVER SOMEONE GETS KILLED THE MEIDA AND BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO BE BLAME THE RACE. I AM BLACK AND A SINGLE DAD, I WOKE A FULL TIME JOB TO PROVIDE A BETTER LIFE FOR MY KIDS.

WHATS NOT HELPING THE KIDS IS PEOPLE MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT THE RACE. IN SOME CASES INFACT MOST IT MIGHT BE HARDER BECAUSE YOUR BLACK BUT THEY ARENT GOING TO BE DETERMINED TO SUCSEED IF THE ROLE MODELS THEY LOOK UP TO ARE SAYING THIS AND THAT CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE YOUR BLACK.

SHAK HAD ROBBED ALOT OF PEOPLE AND WAS A MEMBER OF A GANG...FACT....NOW LIKE I SAID NO1 DESERVES THIS BUT HIS VICTIMS DIDNT DESERVE WHAT THEY GOT.

RIP BUGZ. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY. ITS SUCH ASHAME YOULL BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IN A FEW YEARS WHEN IF YOU WAS ALIVE YOU COULD OF TURND YOUR LIFE AROUND AND BEEN A HAPPY PERSON.



Posted by: unknown, ldn on 7:02pm Sat 5 Jul 08
the gal dat was with the youth set up shakilas.
she was goin to meet him but she brought them boys to beat him up.

Posted by: me, pettswood on 2:29pm Fri 4 Jul 08
"i am a mum of a 15 year boy ,i cant bear it when he gos out ,i am scared to death."

Posted by: Mother, South East London on 11:16pm Fri 4 Jul 08
"I know I'am not the only mother in this country that has a fear every time her child leaves the house..
I don't think Iam the only one who is forever on the phone to check and make sure they are alright.
The fear of god goes through me when one of them is late in because they were having a good time..
My children don't lead normal lifes in this country and many other youths do not due to the way the streets are here."

Posted by: A concerned Mum, Orpington on 12:12am Sat 5 Jul 08
"
I am also a mum of an 18 year old I hate every weekend not being able to sleep until I hear the door close behind him. "

Posted by: Tracey, Orpington on 11:18am Sat 5 Jul 08
"I am a mum of two teenagers. I worry all the time,but one of my sons doesnt realise why I am the way I am. When he goes out the door,will he back? Will he get hurt? Its not fair on us parents and the responsible teens to feel so scared about the way this sountry has turned into. I cant even let my youngest son out due to the outside world."

Posted by: anita, dartford on 9:58pm Sat 5 Jul 08
"I am also a mum of an 18 year old boy, and I bet there are many mothers out there that when their child goes up the pub or clubbing they lie awake until they hear that key in the door. It scares me rigid when they go out and yes I invariably ring them to make sure they are safe, and I have been known to pay for a cab whereever they are instead of getting a night bus. We parents shouldn't be made to feel like this."

Posted by: Bag Lady, Bromley on 10:08pm Sat 5 Jul 08
"I agree with you. Its like the good youngsters are under curfew. None of them (or even middle-aged me) would dare to walk the streets round here at night. These scumbags rule our streets, make us live in fear of going out at night, and our government and the courts are doing nothing to help us."


Murder map here. SW London looks the safest. See also this post.