Saturday, July 23, 2005

Oh Dear

I think the word is unfortunate. Most unfortunate. Not a nice thing to happen.


UPDATE - a woman in the pub had a copy of the Sun with the headline 'One Down - Three To Go'.

I wonder if the poor guy couldn't speak English ? In the current situation the last thing I'd do if challenged by police is run for the Tube. According to the BBC story, which has been updated, he was Brazilian - and I'm sure the Met are mighty relieved he wasn't Bangladeshi.



Off topic, but last time I went to the Home Office site I'm pretty sure it was available in about 15 different languages, indicated on the sidebar. After all, isn't it racist to expect people in Britain to speak English ? Now I can only see Welsh. Has someone had second thoughts about our multicultural nirvana ?

No comments: